Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nearest Book Meme



"What about the consequences?"

I should ask that question more often...

Interesting book--and one of a stack of three that were by my bed. (I'm lying in bed, blogging--which may be more than you wanted to know!) The pile also included Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment, which I'm re-reading. But to put that would have sounded like I was trying to impress people. Also the Missing Manual for Mac OSX Leopard. But when I looked at the sentence for that one, even I thought "ugh."



Rules:
* Get the book nearest to you. Right now.
* Go to page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Write this sentence - either here or on your blog.
* Copy these instructions as commentary of your sentence.
* Don't look for your favorite book or your coolest but really the nearest.

From Doug Johnson's blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment